Thank you for registering! Please Read the INFO Below!
During the weekend of March 2nd, we will take a two-night College Ministry Retreat to the Gover Ranch (about 1 hour outside of Dallas). This will be a chance to get away from the city, unplug from the craziness of the semester, and commune with God and our other College Ministry friends. We will leave Park Cities Church at 5:00pm on Friday night and return to the Church around 2:00pm Sunday afternoon. The cost for the retreat is free and includes transportation, food, lodging and other supplies.
We are excited about getting out of the city. We hope you will begin to prepare your heart for this enjoyable retreat.
• Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty (for games outside and such)
• Jeans and sturdy walking shoes/boots are a plus for hiking
• Shoes you can wear outside (and leave outside when they get muddy)
• Clothes you can wear in the house (ones that are not muddy and dirty)
• Shoes you can wear in the house (ones that are not muddy and dirty)
• The house is on a septic tank, this means no flushing of certain toiletry products • Toiletries
• Sleeping Bag/Blankets (NO SHEETS WILL BE PROVIDED)
• Any games you enjoy playing (catch phrase, apples to apples, etc)